The Cambodian culinary experience can be fun, exotic and divers with abundance of fresh spices and herbs light up the flavors of striking Cambodian dishes for meat lovers as well as vegetarians. After exploring the magnificent Angkor temples, spend this evening discovering Khmer cuisine. This exotic food & brews food tour will show you what Cambodian culture is really like. Experience the city with a local on this Siem Reap food tour. See the dining scene with a true local as you explore this Ancient city riding on the back of one of our stylish new Vespa motorbikes and vendors inviting you to taste a seemingly endless variety of unusual foods and fruits that offer a spectacular diversity of flavors and colors.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 6 pm
- Tour briefing with welcome drinks and snack
- Taste & smell raw spices at the Old Market and cultural stop at special prayer area in city center before riding to discover the “Adventurous Gourmet’s Paradise” at exotic local bazaar
- Eat honey fried and spice stuffed grills with drinks
- Continue to have dinner at local restaurant with selection local dishes, drinks and life music with sample 8 spice infused rice wine flavors
- Souvenir presentation and return to your hotel at 10.45 pm
TOUR DURATION: 5 Hours
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- The tour program may vary, for instance due to improvised activities or if an activity should not be available due to circumstances beyond our control.
|Group Size||Min. 2 People|
|Travel Types||Culture, Day Tour, Family, Food Tour, Special Interest|
PRICES , TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Private hotel pick up and drop off by Reumork (Tuk Tuk)
- Each guest is driven by their personal driver
- The tour is accompanied by a private guide
- All snacks, drinks and foods are included in the price of the tour
- First-rate raincoat is provided if it’s raining
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any individual order/purchase on spot which not included the package
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurances
- All meals and drinks
- Child from 00 to 4.99 free of charge
- Child from 05 to 11.99 will pay 70% of adult price
- Child starting from 12 years will pay full excursion price as adult.
- More than 7 days – No penalty charge
- From 6 day to 3 days – 50% of full excursion price penalty charge
- Less than 03 days – subject to a forfeiture of the entire tour price