- Daily Excursion
- Daily Excursions In Siem Reap
- Educational Field Trip
- Luxury Journey
- Off the-beaten-track
- Senior Traveller
It’s definitely worth making the journey that little bit further to avoid the crowds and experience the local authenticity. Head to Kampong Khleang, another dwelling and the largest community on the fringes of the magnificent Tonlé Sap Lake. Embark on a boat ride to see Kampong Khleang in all its glory as you pass through the village where the fisherman and their families live in stilted houses among the petrified mangrove forests and waterways that dot the landscape. Enjoy a packed lunch on one of the local houses and learn about their everyday life on the lake. Continue to jungle temple of Beng Mealea. Undiscovered for centuries, Beng Mealea is one of the very few temples that actually give the opportunity to climb through it, giving a very ‘Indiana Jones’ feel to the experience.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 8.30 am
- Visit the biggest community of Kampong Khleang on Tonle Sap Lake with boat ride
- Enjoy picnic boxed lunches on a local stilted/floating house
- Experience “Indiana Jones” feel as you walk through the dense jungle Beng Mealea temple and climb through it.
- Return to your hotel
TOUR DURATION: 8 Hours
- During the months Apr-June the water level may be too low for a visit by boat. However the village is still fascinating and can be visited by vehicle. Quite dramatic to see how the stilted houses are exposed from lake when water levels are low.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Group Size||Min. 2 People|
|Travel Types||Adventure, Culture, Day Tour, Escape, Family|
PRICES , TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Tour fare: USD 120.00 Per Person (Min. 2 Adults to start)
Supplements for other language speaking tour guide:
- French, Spanish, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Mandarin & Cantonese: USD 40/group
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Vehicle
- Private boat trip
- Picnic boxed luncheon and venue fees
- Admission fees
- Bottled Water
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Other drinks ordered during meal
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurances
- All meals and drinks
- Child from 00 to 4.99 free of charge
- Child from 05 to 11.99 will pay 50% of adult price
- Child starting from 12 years will pay full excursion price as adult.
- More than 7 days – No penalty charge
- From 6 day to 3 days – 50% of full excursion price penalty charge
- Less than 03 days – subject to a forfeiture of the entire tour price