- Butler Service
- Daily Excursion
- Daily Excursions In Siem Reap
- Educational Field Trip
- Off the-beaten-track
- Senior Traveller
- Short Break
- Special Deals
The Khmer Kitchen “Cooking Class” offers you wonderful opportunity to learn the art of traditional Khmer kitchen “Khmer Cookery” with guidance from skilled Khmer chefs. Start by exploring an impressive local market to buy necessary ingredients and goes through Khmer cooking techniques. Eventually, time to enjoy your own culinary creation serving as your lunch. Enjoy remainder of this afternoon relax at your hotel or explore Siem Reap more with your guide before having your exciting quad biking tour. The sunset tour by quad bike is an exciting experience; this allow you see the real rural area of Siem Reap and have opportunity to spot a spectacular sunset view over paddy fields. Quad bike is a perfect adventurous way to discover the rural area of Siem Reap.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 9 am
- Welcome by your Khmer chef and an introduction with coffee & tea
- Explore an impressive local market with a shopping list for today’s menu. Return to the outdoor kitchen and you will be guided through time-honored Khmer cooking techniques.
- Eventually, time to enjoy your own culinary creation serving as your lunch
- Leisure time to enjoy your hotel’s facilities or explore Siem Reap more with your guide
- Quick safety briefing and familiarization training before starting your Sunset Quad Bike Adventure through the rural area and spot a spectacular sunset view over paddy fields.
- Return to your hotel
TOUR DURATION: 8 Hours
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Group Size||Min. 2 People|
|Travel Types||Culture, Day Tour, Family, Food Tour, Insider Moment, Special Interest|
PRICES , TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Vehicle
- Private Khmer cooking class package inclusive of:
• Welcome drink and cold towel on arrival, Canapé passed around during class
• Free flow of soft drink, and chilled juices during cooking class
• Complimentary a glass of house wine during lunch, cooking apron & cap
• Cooking class certificate and cooking recipes book and a souvenir gift
- Sunset quad bike tour
• Experienced English speaking guide from quad biking center during quad biking tour
• Safety briefing and familiarization training
• Quad POLARIS TRAIL BOSS 330cc and Helmet
- Bottled Water
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Other drinks ordered during meal
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurances
- All meals and drinks
- Child from 00 to 4.99 free of charge
- Child from 05 to 11.99 will pay 60% of adult price
- Child starting from 12 years will pay full excursion price as adult.
- More than 7 days – No penalty charge
- From 6 day to 3 days – 50% of full excursion price penalty charge
- Less than 03 days – subject to a forfeiture of the entire tour price