As a result of design and its isolated setting, the harmonious atmosphere at Song Saa is delightfully conducive to relaxation. Snorkel over beautiful coral reefs, wander among lush rainforest or lie on the white sand beach. At the resort’s heart is a first class restaurant and lounge, positioned just off the island’s shoreline, surrounded by sea. A short stroll on the boardwalk will leave you perfectly positioned to take in the sunsets and seascapes. This pristine island hideaway is all about indulgence with eco-luxe accommodation in overwater/jungle thatched villas and stunning Khmer cuisine.
Why it is special:
- The first hotel of its kind in Cambodia
- Located on its own pristine island in the untouched archipelago of Koh Rong
- Overwater, rainforest and beach villas
- All inclusive property
- Best time to go: November to February | Ask for quotation
- Best value time to go: May – September (Low Season) | Ask for quotation
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Group Size||Min. 2 People|
|Travel Types||Beach, Escape, Insider Moment, Massage/Spa, Package Tour, Special Celebrations|
Day 1 – Phnom Penh or Siem Reap to Song Saa Private Island in Sihanoukville
Overnight at Song Saa Private Island (3 nights)
- Option 1). From Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville pier by car takes almost 4 hours (appro. 230 Km). Then continue with the Song Saa’s 45-minute speedboat to the Song Saa Private Island.
- Option 2). Take a 1-hour flight from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville and then you are picked up Song Saa’s representative for the transfer to Sihanoukville pier. Then set off on the resort’s 45-minute speedboat to the Song Saa Private Island.
Day 2-3 – Song Saa Private Island
Overnight at Song Saa Private Island
Over these few days at this private island hideaway are free at leisure. Gourmet meals are a highlight and activities include snorkelling, kayaking, boat trips, private beach picnics and visits to the local island community. (Note: please double check with the resort’s staff before taking any excursion if it subjects to additional charge or not).
Day 4 – Song Saa Private Island / Phnom Penh or Siem Reap
Meals included: Breakfast
- Option 1). From Song Saa Private Island to Phnom Penh or Phnom Penh Airport: Take the 45-minute speedboat to the shore and then continue by a 4-hour drive (appro. 230 Km) to Phnom Penh or Phnom Penh Airport.
- Option 2). From Song Saa Private Island to Siem Reap: Take the 45-minute speedboat to the shore and then continue by a 40-hour drive to Sihanoukville Airport for your 1-hour flight to Siem Reap.
*** End of Services ***
PRICES , TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Tour fare: Upon request (varies upon your hotel choice, group size and season)
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES include following:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in any of our dining venues – Vista, Driftwood Bar, private dining locations.
- Unlimited house wines, house beers, house spirits, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Access to non-motorized water sports equipment such as snorkeling gear, kayaks and sailboats.
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- 3 pieces of laundry per person per day.
- Mini bar restocked daily – with alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and selected snacks.
- Share Return speedboat transfers to and from Song Saa (based on Song Saa boat schedule)
- All taxes and service charges.
- 15 minute foot ritual.
- All air tickets
- Transportation to/from Phnom Pennh
- Personal Expenses
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Child from 00 to 4.99 free of charge
- Child from 05 to 11.99 will pay 40% of adult price
- Child starting from 12 years will pay full excursion price as adult.
- More than 60 days – No penalty charge
- Between 59 day to 30 days – 50% of full excursion price penalty charge
- Less than 30 days – subject to a forfeiture of the entire tour price