Takeo province is often referred to as the cradle of Cambodian civilization with several important pre-Angkorian sites built between the 5th and the 8th century. This day trip to Takeo will provide a window into both past and present Cambodia. Go by private vehicle to Phnom Chisor and climb the steps to the highest point of the mountain to see the well-preserved ruins of a 10th century temple from the Angkor-time. Appreciate the stunning views over the Cambodian fields. From here, explore a truly Cambodian silk weaving village to see how the local people do traditional silk dyeing and weaving. Continue to explore the Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Centre supported by Wildlife Alliance aids in the recovery and rehabilitation of animals rescued from the wildlife trade. Home to over 12,000 animals and is the biggest rescue center in Cambodia. Unlike a zoo, but it’s a genuine place trying to make a difference in enhancing wildlife awareness.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 8 am
- Drive to explore Phnom Chisor temple, the well-preserved ruins of a 10th century temple and appreciate the stunning views over the Cambodian fields
- Visit a truly Cambodian silk weaving village to witness the traditional silk dyeing and weaving
- Boxed luncheons are provided
- Explore the Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Centre. Unlike a zoo, but it’s a genuine place trying to make a difference in enhancing wildlife awareness.
- Return to hotel
TOUR DURATION: 8 Hours
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Group Size||Min. 2 People|
|Travel Types||Adventure, Culture, Day Tour, Escape, Family, Wildlife|
PRICES , TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Vehicle
- Admission fees
- Bottled Water
- Boxed luncheons
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and Travel insurances
- Drinks during dinner and other additional order on spot (if any)
- Child from 00 to 4.99 free of charge
- Child from 05 to 11.99 will pay 50% of adult price
- Child starting from 12 years will pay full excursion price as adult.
- More than 7 days – No penalty charge
- From 6 day to 3 days – 50% of full excursion price penalty charge
- Less than 03 days – subject to a forfeiture of the entire tour price