Today, take a break from temples and enjoy an interesting boat trip to visit a fishing community of Kampong Phluk “Harbour of the Tusks” on Tonle Sap Lake, where you will have the opportunity to learn about life on the lake while the tourist masses head to Chong Kneas area. Travel out to Kampong Phluk, a village a bit further away but which receives very fewer tourists. Explore authentic stilted village observing the life of the local fisherman and their families who live amongst the flooded mangrove forest. Enjoy the beautiful scenery dominated by the tranquillity of the lake. Afterwards, experience a hosted lunch by a local family in a village. Take some rest and talk with the family before exploring the city – visiting the craft center of Artisan d’Angkor and/or local market.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 8.30 am
- Travel to the fishing community of Kampong Phluk on Tonle Sap Lake with boat trip.
- Hosted lunch by a local family in a nearby village
- Take some rest and talk with the family after lunch
- Then enjoy the city tour – visiting the craft center of Artisan d’Angkor and/or local market.
- Return to hotel and relax
TOUR DURATION: 8 Hours
- The boat trip is not possible from Mar-Jun, thus the boat trip will be arranged at Chong Khneas instead.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Group Size||Min. 2 People|
|Travel Types||Adventure, Culture, Day Tour, Family|
PRICES , TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Supplements for other language speaking tour guide:
- French, Spanish, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Mandarin & Cantonese: USD 30/group
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Vehicle
- Hosted lunch by a local family
- Admission fees and Boat rental
- Bottled Water
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Other drinks ordered during meal
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurances
- All meals and drinks
- Child from 00 to 4.99 free of charge
- Child from 05 to 11.99 will pay 50% of adult price
- Child starting from 12 years will pay full excursion price as adult.
- More than 7 days – No penalty charge
- From 6 day to 3 days – 50% of full excursion price penalty charge
- Less than 03 days – subject to a forfeiture of the entire tour price