Today, you will discover Siem Reap’s famous temples which make up the UNESCO World Heritage listed Angkor complex. Angkor is a sprawling archaeological site that was the seat of the mighty Khmer Empire from the 9th to the 15th century. This tour brings you to its most spectacular temples including the smiling faces of Bayon, the state temple of a powerful king; Ta Prohm, the overgrown jungle temple; Banteay Srei, the pink sandstone “citadel of women”; and citadel ruins Angkor Wat, the “crowning jewel” of Khmer architecture and one of Asia’s most magnificent archaeological ruins, which you see until sunset.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 8 am
- Visit the imposing Angkor Thom city complex including: Bayon temple, The Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King.
- Continue to visit the Ta Prohm temple
- Lunch served at a local restaurant
- Discover Banteay Srei “citadel of women” temple
- Explore Angkor Wat until sunset and your guide will show you the best spots for photo shooting
- Return to hotel after the sunset
TOUR DURATION: 10 Hours
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Group Size||Min. 2 People|
|Travel Types||Culture, Day Tour, Family, History|
PRICES , TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Vehicle
- Admission fees
- Light packed breakfast
- Lunch at local restaurant with drinking water
- Bottled Water
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Other drinks ordered during lunch
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurances
- All meals and drinks
- Child from 00 to 4.99 free of charge
- Child from 05 to 11.99 will pay 50% of adult price
- Child starting from 12 years will pay full excursion price as adult.
- More than 7 days – No penalty charge
- From 6 day to 3 days – 50% of full excursion price penalty charge
- Less than 03 days – subject to a forfeiture of the entire tour price