- Daily Excursion
- Daily Excursions In Siem Reap
- Educational Field Trip
- Off the-beaten-track
- Senior Traveller
- Special Deals
Discover the holy Kulen Mountain, widely regarded as the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire, and from here that King Jayavarman II proclaimed independence from Java in 802 A.D. It’s a sacred place for the Khmer who come in droves on the weekends. Similar but much bigger than Kbal Spean, the site is known for its carvings representing fertility and its waters hold special significance to the people of Cambodia. Just a few inches under the surface of the water, over 1000 carvings of Yoni and Linga are etched into the sandstone riverbed. The river then ends with a beautiful waterfall, where you can take a refreshing bath. Take this chance to taste some fruits and local produce as your guide will facilitate interaction with the villagers. Descending to explore Kampong Phluk “Harbor of the Tusks” with boat trip. Explore authentic stilted village observing the life of the local fisherman and their families who live amongst the flooded mangrove forest. Enjoy the beautiful scenery dominated by the tranquility of the lake.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 8 am
- Discover the holy Kulen Mountain
- Enjoy refreshing bath and taste some local fruits with your tour guide
- Picnic boxed lunches are provided
- Visit the fishing community of Kampong Phluk on Tonle Sap Lake with boat trip.
- Return to your hotel
TOUR DURATION: 8 Hours
- The boat trip is not possible from Mar-Jun, thus the boat trip will be arranged at Chong Khneas instead.
- Bring some clothes for refreshing bath at Kulen (Not so revealing – Bikini is not permitted)
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Group Size||Min. 2 People|
|Travel Types||Adventure, Culture, Day Tour, Family, History|
PRICES , TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Vehicle
- Picnic boxed luncheon
- Admission fees and Boat rental
- Bottled Water
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Other drinks ordered during meal
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurances
- All meals and drinks
- Child from 00 to 4.99 free of charge
- Child from 05 to 11.99 will pay 50% of adult price
- Child starting from 12 years will pay full excursion price as adult.
- More than 7 days – No penalty charge
- From 6 day to 3 days – 50% of full excursion price penalty charge
- Less than 03 days – subject to a forfeiture of the entire tour price