A magical day beginning in early morning on a journey to witness a spectacular sunrise over the legendary Angkor Wat and explore this temple at dawn – a memorable experience observing the first rays creeping across the five iconic towers. Continue to walk amongst the mysterious Ta Prohm, entangled in the surrounding jungle foliage; and the giant smiling faces of Bayon in the imposing Angkor Thom complex, the last capital of the Great Khmer Empire. Experience this hidden civilization “Khmer”, you will be astonished into this enchanting history.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 5 am
- Explore Angkor Wat at dawn and watch the beautiful sunrise over the temple by entering it from its little-accessed eastern gate to avoid crowds.
- After enjoying a light packed breakfast, continue to visit Ta Prohm temple
- Explore Bayon temple, Elephant Terrace and Leper King Terrace, and Baphuon temple
- Return to hotel at 11:30 am
TOUR DURATION: 7 Hours
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Group Size||Min. 2 People|
|Travel Types||Culture, Day Tour, Family, History, Special Interest|
PRICES , TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Vehicle
- Admission fees
- Light packed breakfast
- Bottled Water
- Taxes and Service Charge
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and Travel insurances
- All meals and drinks
- Child from 00 to 4.99 free of charge
- Child from 05 to 11.99 will pay 50% of adult price
- Child starting from 12 years will pay full excursion price as adult.
- More than 7 days – No penalty charge
- From 6 day to 3 days – 50% of full excursion price penalty charge
- Less than 03 days – subject to a forfeiture of the entire tour price