Wandering at the Angkor National Museum for an insightful introduction to the artefacts, monuments and history of the Khmer Empire that aims to complement your visit to Angkor Wat afterwards. Believed to be the world’s largest religious building, Angkor is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry and a source of pride and strength to all Khmers. Exploring this masterpiece with your guide and watching the beautiful sunset over this World Heritage site is a magical experience. Later enjoy your delicious dinner while observing a series of Khmer Traditional Dance show. This rest of this evening is your leisure time experiencing the nightlife of Siem Reap.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 2.30 pm
- Visit the Angkor National Museum for an introduction of the Khmer Empire
- Explore the magnificent Angkor Wat until sunset
- Dinner served at a local restaurant with Traditional Khmer Dance performance
- Your leisure time experiencing the nightlife of Siem Reap at the Siem Reap’s tourist hub of Pub Street and/or wandering at Angkor Night Market.
- The tour guide will pick you up around 10 pm
TOUR DURATION: 8 Hours
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Best Travel Month||Year round|
|Travel Types||Culture, Day Tour, Family, History|