Take the Countryside Life Tour to discover the authentic Cambodia is an amazing unique experience. This adventure celebrates Cambodian life and culture. Learn about the daily life and get in touch with the spiritual side of the Khmer people, seen from the back of a Vespa scooter. The day is activity packed and gives insight into many aspects of the extraordinary everyday life in rural areas of Cambodia. These activities vary from witnessing the gathering of wondrous juice, to displays of exotic foods, and from spiritual blessing to having your fortune told Khmer style. At our own beautiful and private picnic spot you will have a great local lunch. Here you can soak up the countryside surroundings and relax.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 8 am
- Tour briefing with welcome tea/coffee
- Ride to countryside fresh palm juice gathering and tasting and stroll through local market. Then followed by blessing ceremony and refreshments.
- Visit the West Mebon temple island (during rainy season transported by boat)
- Enjoy picnic lunch and drinks at private farm
- Visit some local families, who earn extra income by weaving baskets and making sticky rice
- Experience fortune teller at Wat Svay Romiet
- Visit to forest medicine shop
- Return to your hotel
TOUR DURATION: 8 Hours
- Guests are advised to use sunscreen and to wear comfortable clothes and footwear that can be cleaned easily
- The tour program may vary, for instance due to improvised activities or if an activity should not be available due to circumstances beyond our control.
|Best Travel Month||November to February|
|Travel Types||Adventure, Culture, Day Tour, Escape, Family, Insider Moment|