Angkor is a sprawling archaeological site that was the seat of the mighty Khmer Empire for six centuries. This journey allows you to witness the best of Angkor by exploring this sprawling ruins at sunrise, which regarded by many as the quintessential Angkor experience. Fascinating stone mural sculptures make your eye wide open as adventure to these iconic Angkor temples include the ruins Angkor Wat, the giant smiling faces of Bayon, the “Jungle Temple” Ta Prohm, and the “Citadel of Women” Banteay Srei. Go further to take a boat excursion on Tonlé Sap Lake, the Asia’s biggest fresh water lake, to discover a flooded forest and a village on stilts and experience “Indiana Jones” feel as you walk through the dense jungle Beng Mealea temple.
- Best time to go: November to January | Ask for quotation
- Best value time to go: April – September (Low Season) | Ask for quotation
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length during the visits to Angkor temples
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Best Travel Month||Year round|
|Travel Types||Culture, Family, Group, History, Package Tour|