Battambang, Koh Kong, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Sihanoukville
Min. 2 People
- Discover the world famous heritage and UNESCO site of the Angkor temples, the “City of Temples” built to replicate the heavens on earth includes Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei and watch Khmer Traditional Dance performance “The Royal Ballet or Apsara Dance” etc.
- Visit the pyramid temple of Koh Ker and walk through the dense jungle of Beng Mealea
- Set sail on the sea of fresh water of Tonle Sap Lake
- Discover the charming French colonial town of Battambang
- Strolling around the vibrant city of Phnom Penh and witness its tumultuous past
- Discover Cardamom rainforest and amidst streams and charming waterfalls of Tatai.
- Chill out on the beach in Sihanoukville –with a side order of fresh seafood
- Best time to go: November to January | Ask for quotation
- Best value time to go: April – September (Low Season) | Ask for quotation
- The Royal palace can be totally/partly closed without prior notice for some royal ceremonies.
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length during the visits to the Royal Palace and Angkor temples
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Best Travel Month||November to February|
|Travel Types||Adventure, Beach, Culture, Escape, Family, History, Package Tour, Special Celebrations|