The tour begins at the spiritual Wat Phnom, a city landmark, for which the capital was named. From here, embrace yourself for a fascinating Cyclo tour through main boulevards of Phnom Penh and then explore the Cambodia’s glittering Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda. Walk to the National Museum, home to the country’s most important collection of ancient Cambodian artifacts. As the sun is about to set, embark on a private wooden boat cruising up the mighty Mekong Rivers to see the beauty of this charming city at dusk while sipping bottled local beer over peanuts (1 hour sunset cruise). Your tour ends after a delicious dinner at FCC restaurant.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 1.30 pm
- Visit the spiritual Wat Phnom
- Enjoy a 1-hour fascinating Cyclo tour main boulevards of Phnom Penh
- Discover the glittering Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and walk to visit the National Museum
- Walk to the riverfront and embark a private wooden boat for the sunset cruise, observing the beauty of this charming city at dusk while sipping bottled local beer over peanuts.
- Dinner served at FCC Restaurant
- Return to hotel
TOUR DURATION: 8 Hours
- The Royal palace can be totally/partly closed without prior notice for some royal ceremonies.
- Dress code at the Royal Palace: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Best Travel Month||Year round|
|Travel Types||Culture, Day Tour, Family, History, Insider Moment, Special Interest|