Kampot, Kep, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap
Leisurely explore Cambodia’s best heritages, meet a Khmer Rouge survivor and exclusively talk to an Angkor specialist.
- Accompanied by an experienced in-country tour guide the entire trip from start to finish with airport assistance for both arrival and departure.
- Leisurely explore Cambodia’s best heritages at your paces and learn and bring home typical Khmer recipes.
- Learn insightful introduction about the Khmer Rouge and Angkor Empire from a survivor and an Angkor specialist.
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length during the visits to Royal Palace and Angkor temples.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|STARTING DESTINATION:||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|ENDING DESTINATION:||Siem Reap, Cambodia|
|INCLUDES:||Transfers + Tours + Accommodation + Cooking Class + Talk to Khmer Rouge Survivor and Angkor Specialist + Domestic air ticket|
|Travel Types||Beach, Culture, Escape, History, Insider Moment, Special Interest|
|Best Travel Month||Year round|