All-terrain biking is alive and well in Siem Reap. For those who haven’t tried it, all-terrain biking is serious fun and all rides include a short introductory lesson. Quad bike is a perfect adventurous way to discover the rural area of Siem Reap. This 4-hour excursion that takes you around Phnom Boc Mountain and its beautiful temple on the top of the hill or that takes you to the floating villages when it’s possible. The final routes are decided only on the day directly with our tour leaders regarding your wishes to visit things, your aptitude to ride a quad and of course the weather (some tracks and paths can be flooded during the rainy season). Easy routes are chosen for beginners and a bit more challenging for experienced drivers.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 7 am (morning) or 12 pm (afternoon)
- Safety briefing and familiarization training
- Enjoy your 4-hour journey on quad bike to explore Siem Reap’s countryside
- Observe how local people live and taking in the rural scenery as you pass through paddy fields and local villages, and make some stops along the way to interact with local people and for photo shooting opportunity.
- Return to your hotel
TOUR DURATION: 8 Hours
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- 1 person/quad bike with maximum weight 130kg
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Best Travel Month||November to February|
|Travel Types||Adventure, Culture, Day Tour, Family, Special Interest|