Min. 2 People
- Discover the world famous heritage and UNESCO site of the Angkor temples, the “City of Temples” built to replicate the heavens on earth includes Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, and the mysterious Ta Prohm temple.
- Go a bit further to see Banteay Srei and Kulen Mountain, the holy birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire.
- Experience “Indiana Jones” feel as you walk through the dense jungle Beng Mealea temple
- Visit floating village on the Tonle Sap Lake, Asia’s biggest lake of fresh water and experience a hosted lunch by a local family in a village to experience Cambodian authentic hospitality.
- Witness the hundred year olds “Royal Ballet or Apsara Dance” & the modern Cambodia Circus Show
- Best time to go: November to January | Ask for quotation
- Best value time to go: April – September (Low Season) | Ask for quotation
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length during the visits to Angkor temples
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Best Travel Month||September to February|
|Travel Types||Adventure, Culture, Family, History, Insider Moment, Package Tour|