- Butler Service
- Daily Excursion
- Daily Excursions In Siem Reap
- Luxury Journey
- Senior Traveller
- Short Break
- Special Celebration
- Special Deals
Although all visitors’ primary goal is to come to Siem Reap for the magnificent temples of Angkor. There is much more to explore. This excursion reveals other amazing things to do to enrich your Angkor experience. Embark a relaxing sunset cruise in a beautiful Khmer traditional gondola rowing along the moat of Angkor Thom. Enjoy a beautiful sunset view reflecting from the water and climb to Prasat Chhrung on the Angkor Thom’s Great Wall to see the beautiful sunset over the Cambodian paddy fields. Then support a good cause as your delicious dinner is served at Phre Café & restaurant and followed by an impressive 1-hour Cambodian acrobatics performance. There is no better way to spend an evening in Siem Reap than a night at the circus. When that circus is run by Phare Ponleu Selpak, an NGO that provides free artistic training to disadvantaged youths, that evening just got better.
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 4.30 pm
- Enjoy gondola ride along the moat of Angkor Thom and climb to spot the beautiful sunset view over Cambodian paddy fields from Prasat Chhrung.
- Dinner served at Phare Café & Restaurant
- Enjoy the Cambodian Circus performance (7.30 pm – 8.30 pm)
- Return to your hotel after the show
TOUR DURATION: 5 Hours
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Best Travel Month||November to February|
|Travel Types||Culture, Day Tour, Escape, Family, Insider Moment, Special Interest|