As a result of design and its isolated setting, the harmonious atmosphere at Song Saa is delightfully conducive to relaxation. Snorkel over beautiful coral reefs, wander among lush rainforest or lie on the white sand beach. At the resort’s heart is a first class restaurant and lounge, positioned just off the island’s shoreline, surrounded by sea. A short stroll on the boardwalk will leave you perfectly positioned to take in the sunsets and seascapes. This pristine island hideaway is all about indulgence with eco-luxe accommodation in overwater/jungle thatched villas and stunning Khmer cuisine.
Why it is special:
- The first hotel of its kind in Cambodia
- Located on its own pristine island in the untouched archipelago of Koh Rong
- Overwater, rainforest and beach villas
- All inclusive property
- Best time to go: November to February | Ask for quotation
- Best value time to go: May – September (Low Season) | Ask for quotation
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Best Travel Month||November to February|
|Travel Types||Beach, Escape, Insider Moment, Massage/Spa, Package Tour, Special Celebrations|