Believed to be the world’s largest religious building, Angkor is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry and a source of pride and strength to all Khmers. Exploring this masterpiece with your guide and watching the beautiful sunrise and sunset over this infamous World Heritage site, the “City of Temples” built to replicate the heavens on earth, is a magical experience. This tour helps you uncover the story of the Khmer Empire while exploring the Angkor Temple Complex, a sprawling archaeological site that was the seat of the mighty Khmer Empire for six centuries including the magnificent Angkor Wat and the “jungle temple” Ta Prohm, the giant smiling faces of Bayon, Banteay Srei (the Citadel of Women), and you should not miss to witness the hundred year olds “Royal Ballet or Apsara Dance”.
- Best time to go: November to January | Ask for quotation
- Best value time to go: April – September (Low Season) | Ask for quotation
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length during the visits to Angkor temples
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Best Travel Month||Year round|
|Travel Types||Culture, Family, Group, History, Package Tour|