Uncover the story of the Khmer Empire, watch beautiful sunrise and sunset over the ruins of Angkor. View full itinerary in PDF
Prices are varied upon hotel choice, season & number of people traveling together. Get a right quotation please send your inquiry.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
| || |
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length during the visits to Angkor temples
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|Travel Types||Culture, Family, History, Package Tour|
- Exploring Angkor Wat with your guide and watching the beautiful sunrise and sunset over this infamous World Heritage site, the”City of Temples” built to replicate the heavens on earth, is a magical experience.
- Uncover the story of the Khmer Empire while exploring these Angkor Temples including the magnificent Angkor Wat and the“jungle temple” Ta Prohm, the giant smiling faces of Bayon, Banteay Srei (the Citadel of Women), and you should not miss to witness the hundred year olds “Royal Ballet or Apsara Dance”.
Day 1: Arrival Siem Reap / Sunset at Angkor Wat (D)
Arrive in Siem Reap and privately transfer to your hotel. Late this afternoon discover the world’s largest religious monument of Angkor Wat until sunset. Walk its shady cloisters among orange-robed monks and watch the setting sun paint the temple’s lofty prangs (spires) and carved walls gold as dusk falls. Your guide will show you the best spot for Kodak opportunity. This evening enjoy your delicious dinner with Traditional Khmer Dance performance at a local restaurant.
Overnight at Tara Angkor Hotel / Deluxe Room (4 Star)
Day 2: Siem Reap / Full day Angkor temples (B/L)
After breakfast at the hotel, you visit the ancient fortified city of Angkor Thom. From Angkor Thom’s southern gateway, continue to visit Bayon temple. Then see the nearby Terrace of the Elephant and Terrace of the Leper King to view their detailed stone carvings. Conclude this morning at Preah Khan Temple. After lunch, continue to visit Banteay Sreitemple “the Citadel of Women”. Lastly visit the mysterious Ta Prohm, also known the “Kingdom of the Trees” or “Tomb Raider Temple”. Dinner on own.
Overnight at Tara Angkor Hotel / Deluxe Room
Day 3: Sunrise Angkor Wat / Departure (B)
Today rise early to catch the spectacular sunrise over the wonderful ruins of Angkor Wat by Remork (Tuk Tuk), regarded by many as the quintessential Angkor experience. Enter through the eastern gate and exit at the west gate avoiding the crowds. Return to your hotel for breakfast.
Free at leisure until transfer to Siem Reap Airport for your flight home or next destination (#Flight to be advised).
*** END OF SERVICES ***
TOUR PRICES (US DOLLARS) IS AS FOLLOW:
TOUR PRICE: Upon Request
– Accommodation with daily breakfast
– Transportation by a private a/c vehicle
– Private English speaking tour guides
– Overland transfer with driver only (No guide) where specified.
– Meals as indicated in the itinerary
– Admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary
– Local bottled water while sightseeing
– All government taxes and service charge
– Tips for guides & drivers
– Personal expenses
– Travel insurances
– All airfares and airport tax
– Drinks during lunch/dinner and other additional order on spot (if any)
– Optional tours/services
– Below 5 years old – Free of charge
– From 5 to 11 years old – 50% charge of adult price
– From 12 years old & up – Adult price will be applied