Leisurely discover Angkor temples, enjoy a sensational massage and spend marvelous days together at Song Saa Private Island are simply amazing for honeymooners. View full itinerary in PDF
- Leisurely discover the infamous World Heritage site of Angkor, the “City of Temples” built to replicate the heavens on earth and receive a blessing from a Cambodian Buddhist monk.
- Well treated your body and soul with a relaxing sensational massage with your fiancé.
- Spend several precious days at a luxury private Island “Song Saa Island” Or “Sweet-Heart Island” collecting the best memories together that will last for a life-time.
- Raffles Grand D’Angkor & Raffles Hotel Le Royal:
- Welcome hand bouquet flower (Lotus bouquet) and chocolates.
- A bottle of signature house wine
- One Champagne breakfast served in the room
- Raffles turn-down amenities
- Complimentary upgrade subject to availability
- Song Saa Private Island
- Bottle of champagne upon arrival.
- Flower bed set up upon arrival.
- Flower bath set up on last night of stay.
- Dress code: Women are suggested to dress modestly – no see through clothes, bare shoulders and must be skirts below knee length during the visits to Royal Palace and Angkor temples.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing and soft-soled walking shoes with low or no heels are suitable.
- For protection from sun, it is suggested you carry a sunhat and sunglasses.
|STARTING DESTINATION||: Siem Reap, Cambodia|
|ENDING DESTINATION||: Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|INCLUDES:||: Transfers + Tours + Accommodation + Domestic air ticket|
|Travel Types||Beach, Culture, Escape, History, Insider Moment, Massage/Spa, Special Celebrations|
|Best Travel Month||Year round|